Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My First Blog Update :)

Thanx to kak sally. I finally made my own blog but way tooo dumb to use it. She said it would be wise if I post my love quotes here. Is there really anyone who really would waste their time to read this BloG?
I cant write anything long or mind blowing for you readers yet but I'll try my best~!

A bit bout me.
I'm Hazeem Roslan.
Dont let my looks fool you as looks can be deceiving. :)
I was born on 6.12.1993
I play basketball,video games and pretty much other guys games.
I'm almost 6foot tall. 5'11" to be exact.
I hate lizards coz i think they are poisonous even the household lizards.
I eat almost anything and always hungry but never go fat.
I wanna become a pilot one day just like my dad.

well this is how I'll look like when I become a pilot! hahaha! keep on dreaming. :)

well that pretty much it for my first ever blog update.

No comments:

Post a Comment