Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Battlefield: Bad Company 2


Hey waddup gee! This is my first update on a PS3 game. Apart from that, this post is also about my FIRST ever 1st person shooter game! Me and 1st person shooter game had issues when I was a kid. I was playing counterstrike on the Playstation 1 console and the poor graphic and my noobiness in controlling the character made me feel dizzy like hell.

Luckily for this game, it had great graphics! Big-ass map! and of course, loads and tons of arms to choose from. For the campaign mode, I do love the story line. I intend not to leak any spoilers but if you want to know more, check youtube or Gamefaqs :)

What I really enjoy bout this game is the ONLINE Gaming. Sure you say Counter Strike or Blackshot is the same but this game tops it all! Awesome real life graphics and you can move anywhere you want! Some games, when you shoot something like a wall, nothing happens but for this game they bring the war to you. everything Crashes! Everything explode! Everyone is a pro! you wont last long with shitty equipment. I just play this game (finish the storyline of course) and still struggling to obtain levels and equipments. But if u are a pro and played a lot of shooting games before then this wont be much of a problem.

Trying to talk less, here are some pictures on what you will encounter as soon as you get your hands on the game. It can turn a 1st person shooter hater like me to a addicted killing gamer XD

And oh yea, on online multiplayer mode, you have different classes (Assault,Engineer,Medic,Recon) to choose from. Pick your favourites or master them all. The choice is yours.











Conclusion, best game. short storyline though but awesome in multiplayer mode. Eager to see what's next in line for the PS3 games :D Hope you enjoy reading this and happy killing!

No comments:

Post a Comment